57gr / m2 Laminated
Manufactured from Antistatic Antibacterial Nonwoven fabric
Front with zipper and band
Waist hood, ankle and ankle parts are rubberized to prevent leakage
- 57gr / m2 Laminated
- Liquidproof Breathable
- Manufactured from Antistatic Antibacterial Nonwoven fabric
- Front with zipper and band
- Waist hood, ankle and ankle parts are rubberized to prevent leakage
- CE certified
- En14126 Protection against micro organisms
- Top 13034 Type6 Chemical Protection Cat III Cathogar
- En13982-1 Type 5 protection against airborne particles
- En1073-2 Class1 provides Protection Against Radioactive Particle Pollution.
- Width is 1149-5 Antistatic
Product Usage Area
- Passes EN1149-5 for antistatic properties
- Passes EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive particulate contamination
- Passes EN 14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents
- Complies with EN 374-3: 2003 standard for protection against chemicals
- Conforms to Category 3 – Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment PPE Directive 89/686 / EEC
- Tested against standard EN ISO 14605 + A1: 2009 spray tight protection (Type 4)
- Tested against standard EN ISO 13982-1 + A1: 2010 particle tight protection (Type 5)
- Tested against standard EN ISO 13034: 2005 limited splash protection (Type 6)
Made of fabric of 57 gr / m2, the rim of the hood, waist, leg and cuff are elastic, 80 cm pop-up zipper for easy wearing and removal, the zipper head is locked and cannot be opened by itself. It has a zipper over it.
Dust and liquid proof protection is preferred as overalls.
Fabric feature: Air permeable, water repellent, flame retardant, particle proof, bacteria-free, light and soft. It is a disposable protective suit used for COVID-19 in hospitals. All over Turkey and abroad distribution we have been producing in our own factory. Our monthly capacity is 500.000 pieces.